Welcome to the NEW 2019 Sail Training Registration!
This year, we are using Clubspot to register. This is an online registration tool that allows for online payments.
Please read the following steps/guides/hints to make the process smooth:
· Click on this link: https://theclubspot.com/
· Register your child – one child at a time. Each child should run through the entire registration process before you begin any additional kids.
· Select the class you would like your child to join. Class fees are here. Each class has a maximum number of kids. If you are unable to get into a class, there is a wait list for openings. First come, first serve.
· Check out/ Registration
o Details on your child
o Insurance and medical details
o Waiver approvals
o Volunteer selections
o 2019 Sailing training shirt purchases
o Bic boat charter fees – only 3 Bics available for an additional fee for use only during lessons and sanctioned regattas.
· PAYMENT OPTIONS – DO NOT SEND A CHECK TO TYC THIS YEAR!!
o This is designed for full payment at registration using ACH bank details or a credit card. However this is our first year doing this so we have a means of providing a deposit payment instead of full payment at registration. At check out, enter into the coupon code DEPOSIT if you would prefer to pay a 50% deposit instead of the full payment. If you have payment concerns, then please reach out directly to Sailing Director, Meredith Collins.
· A confirmation email will appear and your payment will appear as “TYC Payment” in your account.
· Waitlist payments are not processed unless the sailor gets into a class.
o All program payments must be paid in full prior to May 1st. If you choose a deposit payment, your balance will be send to you shortly after your initial payment and found within this registration site to be paid. Reminders for your balance payment will not be provided.